Google+

Outer Space: "A Beautiful, Beautiful World," The Earth Song by StoryBots



There are eight planets in our solar system, but the most beautiful is the one we call home.

LYRICS:

STORYBOT 1
(Looking at controls)
We are currently orbiting Planet Earth.

STORYBOT 2
(Listening to headphones attached to controls)
I am picking up some noises...sounds like... cool music...

CHORUS
Such a beautiful...such a beautiful...such a beautiful...
Beautiful world.

EARTH
I'm the Earth, and for what it's worth
25 thousand miles is my girth
I've got more than 7 billion people living on me
All across my amazing geography
Check out my mountains, valleys, trees so tall
And I've got lakes, rivers and waterfalls
Volcanoes, craters, swamps with alligators
Tropical islands at my equator
The North and South poles have lots of ice
Only Polar Bears say, "This weather's nice!"
I've got so much land, yeah, I'm so immense
I've got 7 - (STORYBOT 2: "Seven!") - 7 different continents
North and South America, Europe, Asia
Africa, Antarctica, and Australia
But the biggest thing,
Everybody can see
Is that I gotta lotta water, all over me!
I have oceans with lobsters, whales, otters
Three quarters of me is covered in water
I orbit the sun - (THE SUN: "I'm so hot") - that's his line
And the moon orbits me - (THE MOON: "It's my time to shine")
I'm filled with life, both big and small
The most beautiful planet of all.

CHORUS
Such a beautiful...such a beautiful...such a beautiful...
beautiful world.

STORYBOT 1
It is the home to every boy and girl

STORYBOT 2
It's a beautiful, beautiful world. I'm getting homesick.

STORYBOT 2
Me too. Computer, take us home.

ShareThis