Google+

Vegetable Song | Songs for kids | The Singing Walrus



The Singing Walrus presets "Vegetable Song" - a lively motown-inspired tune that teaches the names of 9 common vegetables that we eat. Each verse introduces 3 vegetables in a fun call and response form that is easy for kids to follow. In each chorus, everyone sings along to the lines "Vegetables for you! Vegetables for me! Vegetables for you and me!" Teachers can use this video as a fun supplement for teaching fruits and vegetables in the classroom. Perfect for both native English speakers and young students of ESL/EFL! Here are the lyrics: (intro 1) Carrot! Cabbage! Broccoli! One, two, three! (verse 1) Let’s chop some carrots (carrots), na, na, na Let’s chop some cabbage (cabbage), na, na, na Let’s chop some broccoli (broccoli), na, na, na Some vegetables for you and me Carrot! Cabbage! Broc-co-li! Carrot! Cabbage! Broc-co-li! Some vegetables for you and me (chorus) And we sing na, na, na na na na And we sing na, na, na na na na Vegetables for you - you! Vegetables for me - me! Vegetables for you and me (one more time) (intro 2) Potato! Spinach! Celery! One, two, three! (verse 2) Let’s chop potatoes (potatoes), na, na, na Let’s chop some spinach (spinach), na, na, na Let’s chop some celery (celery), na, na, na Some vegetables for you and me Potato! Spinach! Celery! Potato! Spinach! Celery! Vegetables for you and me (chorus) And we sing na, na, na (intro 3) Garlic! Onion! Leek! One, two, three! (verse 3) Let’s chop some garlic (garlic), na, na, na Let’s chop some onions (onions), na, na, na Let’s chop some leek (leek), na, na, na Some vegetables for you and me Garlic! Onion! Leek! Garlic! Onion! Leek! Some vegetables for you and me (chorus)

ShareThis