Google+

My Teddy Bear | Super Simple Songs


Lyrics/Letra:

My teddy bear has two eyes, two eyes, two eyes.
My teddy bear has two eyes. I love my teddy bear.

My teddy bear has one nose, one nose, one nose.
My teddy bear has one nose. I love my teddy bear.

My teddy bear has two ears, two ears, two ears.
My teddy bear has two ears. I love my teddy bear.

My teddy bear has two arms, two arms, two arms.
My teddy bear has two arms. I love my teddy bear.

My teddy bear has two legs, two legs, two legs.
My teddy bear has two legs. I love my teddy bear.

My teddy bear has four paws, four paws, four paws.
My teddy bear has four paws. I love my teddy bear.

*****
Song: My Teddy Bear
CD: Super Simple Songs - Animals
Music: Super Simple Learning
Animation: Tinman Creative Studios
Vocals: Shelly Lomonaco

ShareThis