Google+

Digestion - Where Does My Food Go? | Body Parts Songs | Pinkfong Songs for Children



★ Lyrics Digestion - Where Does My Food Go? Chomp, chomp! Gulp, gulp! Churn, churn! Gurgle! Chomp, chomp! Gulp, gulp! Churn, churn! Gurgle! Oh, yeah! What happens? What happens in my mouth? Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-chomp! Crush the food. Chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp! In my mouth. What happens? What happens in my esophagus? Gu-gu-gu-gu-gu-gu-gulp! Swallow the food. Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp! In my esophagus. One! Two! Let’s go! What happens? What happens in my stomach? Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Churn! Mash up the food. Churn, churn, churn, churn! In my stomach. What happens? What happens in my intestines? Gu-gu-gu-gu-gu-gu-gurgle! Push the food. Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle! In my intestines. Chomp, chomp! Gulp, gulp! Churn, churn! Gurgle!

ShareThis