Google+

Learn Body Parts! (Phrases 2)



Part of the ELF Learning System, a short a funny video about Body Parts and Actions. Dance and sing along with the goofballs at ELF to the funky African beat!

This video is Part 2 of 2 and includes:

shoulders - shrug my shoulders
belly - tickle my belly
back - scratch my back
arms - wave my arms
elbow - bend my elbow
hand - clap my hands
fingers - wiggle my fingers
legs - pat my legs
knees - bend my knees
feet - stomp my feet
toes - wiggle my toes
butt - sit on my butt

*BGM Track provided by Carl Boland of Box Garden. ELF Learning creates learning materials for kids all over the world. Based in Japan, we publish books, CDs, DVDs and of course...learning videos!

Our videos are designed for children ages 2~10 and cover a wide range of topics.

Our song videos are a mix of original and classic children's songs. We try hard to add the ELF touch - clear vocals, different genres and lots of cool instruments.


#aprenderinglés #learningenglish

ShareThis