Google+

Best Friends Forever (BFF Song) | Family Sing Along - Muffin Songs



We don't always like the same things
Take ice cream
we like different flavors

And we don't always see things the same
Once you called me a name
And I returned the favor
(Chorus)

But you are my best friend
Forever
we won't ever let that end
No never
You are here for me and I am here for you
That's what best friends do

We don't always see eye to eye
Don't ask me why
But we don't mind it

And we don't always get along
but our friendship's strong
We can always find it

(Chorus)

We don't always fit in with the crowd
but we still stand proud
and we stand together

And we don't care what other people say
We go our own true way
That works a whole lot better

(Chorus)
(Chorus)

***
Song written by Bryant Oden
Muffin Songs obtains all necessary rights on this video

ShareThis