Google+

Baby Chick - Song for kids, babies and children



Lyrics:

For three days and nights I lookBaby chick
I can't sleep, I peek and peek
Baby chick

I look here baby chick
I look there baby chick,
I've been looking everywhere

White and yellow
crest of red baby chick,
on a bed, to rest his head
baby chick
Flaps his wings baby chick,
sleepy thing baby chick
where can you be baby chick?

I looked In Brazil for you baby chick,
followed rivers, to the sea baby chick
When I find baby chick,
we'll be three baby chick
Where can you be baby chick

Letra en español:



Durante tres días y noches busco
polluelo
Yo no puedo dormir, miro y miro
polluelo

Miro aquí pollito
Miro allí pollito,
He estado buscando por todas partes

Blanco y amarillo
cresta del pollito rojo,
sobre una cama, para descansar la cabeza
polluelo
Mueve el pollito sus alas,
Cosa somnolienta pollito
¿donde puedes estar pollito?

Te busqué en Brasil polluelo,
ríos seguidos, hasta el mar pollito
Cuando te encuentre pollito,
seremos tres pollitos
¿Dónde puede estar el pollito?

ShareThis