Google+

Town Phrases 2 - by ELF Learning




Lyrics:

library - borrow books - I borrow books at the library.
movie theater - watch movies - I watch movies at the movie theater.
park - play - I play in the park.
pool - swim - I swim in the pool.
post office - mail a letter - I mail a letter at the post office.
restaurant - eat - I eat at a restaurant.
school - learn a lot - I learn a lot at school.
super market - buy food - I buy food at the supermarket.
toy store - buy toys - I buy toys at the toy store.
train station - catch a train - I catch a train at the train station.
zoo - see animals - I see animals at the zoo.
map - is a picture - A map is a picture of a place.

Letra en español:

Biblioteca - préstamo de libros - Me préstamo de libros en la biblioteca.
cine - ver películas - Puedo ver películas en el cine.
parque - juego - yo jugar en el parque.
piscina - piscina - Puedo nadar en la piscina.
oficina de correos - enviar una carta - le envío una carta a la oficina de correos.
restaurante - comer - Me comer en un restaurante.
escuela - aprender mucho - He aprendido mucho en la escuela.
supermercado - comprar comida - Puedo comprar comida en el supermercado.
tienda de juguetes - juguetes comprar - Puedo comprar juguetes en la juguetería.
Estación de tren - coger un tren - Cojo un tren en la estación de tren.
zoo - ver animales - Veo los animales en el zoológico.
mapa - es una imagen - Un mapa es una imagen de un lugar.


ShareThis