Google+

Town Phrases 1 - by ELF Learning




Lyrics:

bakery - I buy bread at the bakery.
bank - I keep my money in the bank.
bookstore - I buy books at the bookstore.
bus stop - I catch a bus at the bus stop.
cake shop - I buy cake at the cake shop.
coffee shop - Daddy drinks coffee at the coffee shop.
dentist - I go to the dentist when I have a toothache.
doctor's office - I go to the doctor's office when I'm sick.
drug store - I buy medicine at the drug store.
flower shop - I buy flowers at the flower shop.
gas station - Mommy buys gasoline at the gas station.
hospital - I go to the hospital when I'm sick.

Letra en español:

panadería - Puedo comprar pan en la panadería.
banco - guardo mi dinero en el banco.
librería - Puedo comprar libros en la librería.
parada de autobús - que coger un autobús en la parada del autobús.
pastelería - Compro tarta en la pastelería.
cafetería - Daddy bebe café en la cafetería.
dentista - Voy al dentista cuando tengo un dolor de muelas.
consultorio médico - Voy a la oficina del médico cuando estoy enfermo.
farmacia - Puedo comprar medicinas en la farmacia.
tienda de flores - Puedo comprar flores en la floristería.
gas station - Mami compra gasolina en la gasolinera.
hospital - Voy al hospital cuando estoy enferma.


ShareThis