Google+

The Greedy Lion | Children's Tales, Stories and Fables




Lyrics:

A hungry lion discovered a sleeping rabbit.
"Oh, delicious food. Hee hee hee. A sleeping rabbit. This is too easy."
The lion carefully approached the rabbit so it wouldn't wake up.
The minute the lion was about to jump the rabbit, a deer came out of the woods.
"Hm~ A deer. Yeah, that deer is probably more delicious than a rabbit. Yeah! I'll go after the deer."
The lion approached the deer licking his lips.
However, the deer already sensed the lion coming and ran away.
The lion chased the deer with all his might.
"Hee hee, keep running. You can't run from me."
But the deer was too fast.
The lion who hadn't eaten anything was too tired.
The lion finally gave up on the deer.
"Ugh... I'm tired. If I wasn't so hungry I could have caught it..."
The lion could only stare at the deer.
"I'm hungry. That was a waste of energy. I'd better get that rabbit. Hee hee hee. Just the thought of it is making my mouth water."
The lion licked his lips and headed to where the rabbit was.
But what happened?
The sleeping rabbit was not to be seen.
"Huh? Where did it go? It was here just a while ago..."
The lion looked for the rabbit, but the rabbit was already gone.
"I'm so angry. I should have been satisfied with that rabbit, but I went after that deer and now I lost them both!"
The greedy lion had to go home with his stomach growling.

ShareThis