Google+

The Baby Lion's Mistake | Children's Tales, Stories and Fables




Lyrics:

The Baby Lion's Mistake
Hey! Yah! Yah! Aaagh!
Uram, are you alright?
Hmph. Of course I'm fine, Aram.
This is nothing. I'm the king of animals.
Hmph...How come the king of animals can't even catch a butterfly?
Really! Fine!
I'll show you I'm king!
Oh! There's a rabbit.
Watch me carefully!
Grrr! I'm going to eat you up.
oh, you scared me. Shame on you!
You shouldn't tease old people...
Grrr! I'm a lion, the king of animals.
I'm going to eat you up.
I told you to stop that!
Ha ha ha.
How does it feel to get smacked by a rabbit?
Don't make fun of me!
Huh? Baby lions. Hee hee hee.
Are you upset again?
Hmph!
Oh! Aren't you the lion, the king of animals?
Huh?
Oh, it is such an honor to be able to meet the king of animals.
Ahem! Aren't you the wolf?
Yes! I'm a wolf that lives in those woods over there. But, sir...
Yeah, what is it?
How about going with me to those woods and letting everyone know that you're the king?
My father told me not to go there.
Oh, are you afraid of your father?
Did say I was afraid of my father?
No. Your father told you not to go there.
Don't worry. I'm the king of animals.
Heh heh heh. Indeed you are. Shall we go?
Sure...
Oh, dear. I'd better go and tell.
Are you afraid? N-no.
I'm not afraid.
You shouldn't be You are the king of animals.
Oh, wolf!
Where are all the animals?
We just have to go a little further.
Oh, wait. I can't go.
I think I've come too far.
But we're almost there.
No, forget it.
I want to go back.
Huh?
Where do you think you're going, you little kid?
W-what's wrong?
Hee hee hee.
You're going to be my meal.
W-what are you talking about?
Hee hee hee.
I haver't had a feast in a long time.
Aaagh!
Hee hee hee. Okay, say good-bye now.
Somebody help! Somebody help me!
Hee hee hee...
It's no use crying.
Hey!
Aaagh!
Who is it that dares to try and eat my son?
Daddy!
Daddy, I'm sorry. I didn't listen to you.
That's right. If it wasn't for Aram, you would be in big trouble.
You'll listen to me from now on, right?
Yes, daddy!

Letra en español:

Error El león del bebé
Hey! Yah! Yah! Aaagh!
Uram, ¿estás bien?
Hmph. Por supuesto que estoy bien, Aram.
Esto no es nada. Yo soy el rey de los animales.
Mmm ... ¿Cómo es que la rey de los animales ni siquiera puede atrapar una mariposa?
¡En serio! ¡Muy bien!
Te voy a mostrar que soy el rey!
Oh! Hay un conejo.
Mírame con cuidado!
Grrr! Voy a comerte.
oh, me has asustado. ¡Qué vergüenza!
Usted no debe burlarse de los ancianos ...
Grrr! Soy un león, el rey de los animales.
Voy a comerte.
Te dije que te deja eso!
Ja, ja, ja.
¿Qué se siente al conseguir golpeado por un conejo?
No te burles de mí!
¿Eh? Leones del bebé. Hee hee hee.
¿Está molesto otra vez?
Hmph!
Oh! ¿No eres tú el león, el rey de los animales?
¿Eh?
Oh, es un gran honor poder recibir al rey de los animales.
Ejem! ¿No eres el lobo?
¡Sí! Soy un lobo que vive en ese bosque de allá. Pero, señor ...
Sí, ¿qué es?
¿Qué tal va conmigo a ese bosque y dejar que todo el mundo sepa que eres el rey?
Mi padre me dijo que no fuera allí.
Oh, tienes miedo de tu padre?
He dicho que tenía miedo a mi padre?
No. Su padre le dijo que no fuera allí.
No se preocupe. Yo soy el rey de los animales.
Je je je. En realidad eres. ¿Nos vamos?
Claro ...
Oh, querida. Será mejor que me vaya y diga.
¿Tienes miedo? N-no.
Yo no tengo miedo.
Usted no debe ser Tú eres el rey de los animales.
Oh, lobo!
¿Dónde están todos los animales?
Sólo tenemos que ir un poco más lejos.
Oh, espera. Yo no puedo ir.
Creo que he llegado demasiado lejos.
Pero estamos casi allí.
No, olvídalo.
Quiero volver.
¿Eh?
¿Dónde crees que vas, te niño pequeño?
W-¿qué pasa?
Hee hee hee.
Vas a ser mi comida.
W-¿qué estás hablando?
Hee hee hee.
Yo no había tenido una fiesta en mucho tiempo.
Aaagh!
Hee hee hee. Bueno, decir adiós ahora.
Que alguien me ayude! Que alguien me ayude!
Hee hee, hee ...
No sirve de nada llorar.
Hey!
Aaagh!
¿Quién es el que se atreve a probar y comer mi hijo?
¡Papá!
Papá, lo siento. No escuché a usted.
Eso es correcto. Si no fuera por Aram, usted estaría en serios problemas.
Vas a escuchar a mí de ahora en adelante, ¿no?
Sí, papá!


ShareThis