Google+

Caterpillar's Dream | Children's Tales, Stories and Fables




Lyrics:

What is going to happen in the beautiful woods today?
Let's go and see.
Ah~ This flower smells so good.
Agh! It's a bug. Oh, ow.
Why was a disgusting thing like you sitting on my face?
I just liked your scent...
Oh, ho ho. It's true that I have a nice scent.
But it's not a scent for something like you to smell.
Ooh, disgusting...
Get out of here now!
Oh... Okey...
Wow, you're caterpillar like me.
What?
Look, you crawl around like me.
Wow, I finally met a friend,
Hey! I'm not your friend.
Look, I'm a snail with a house on my back.
Huh? You crawl just like I do...
Very funny. How can something like you be friend with a snail like me?
Uh...
Tsk, how rude...
Yeah, I can't be friend with a charming snail like that.
My body is twisty and I have so many legs.
My face is ugly and I have to crawl about like this.
Nobody will like me.
Ha ha ha, I'll like you.
Yikes, it's a bird.
Oh, where did it go.
It's around here somewhere.
Hmph, that ugly little bug hides well.
Whew~ That was so close.
Oh, it would be nice if I was that butterfly.
Oh, what's wrong with my body?
I keep feeling heavy and sleepy.
Ugh, what is wrong? I'm getting cold.
Oh, I don't have any more strength.
I can't move any more...
The caterpillar closed its eyes and slept for a very long time.
The caterpillar wondered if it might never be able to smell another flower again.
but it could not help being sleepy.
The caterpillar's body slowly hardened and its breathing could not be heard.
What is this? I can't eat it, hmph.
What is this? it seems like a house.
Is anyone inside?
Hmph, there's nobody here.
The caterpillar spent many nights as a pupa.
Suddenly one day, the pupa that hadn't moved began to wriggle.
Ah~ That was a nice nap.
I wonder how much time passed.
Oh, pretty butterfly, come and play with me.
Are you talking to me?
Of course. come and play with me.
Really? Can I really come and smell your scent?
Ho ho ho, not just that.
I'll give you some delicious honey.
Come fly over here.
Fly? I can't fly.

Letra:

¿Qué va a pasar en los hermosos bosques hoy en día?
Vamos a ir a ver.
Ah ~ Esta flor huele muy bien.
Agh! Se trata de un brote. Oh, ay.
¿Por qué era alredor cosa repugnante como tú sentada en la cara?
Me gustaba su olor ...
Oh, ho ho. Es cierto que tengo un olor agradable.
Pero no es un perfume para alguien como tú a oler.
Ooh, repugnante ...
¡Fuera de aquí!
Oh ... Okey ...
Wow, eres gusano como yo.
¿Qué?
Mira, te arrastras por ahí como yo.
Wow, finalmente me encontré con un amigo,
Hey! Yo no soy tu amigo.
Mira, Yo soy un caracol con una casa en mi espalda.
¿Eh? Te arrastras al igual que yo ...
Muy gracioso. ¿Cómo es posible que algo le gusta ser amigo con un caracol como yo?
Uh ...
Tsk, lo grosero ...
, no puedo ser amigo con un caracol encantador estilo.
Mi cuerpo es revirada y tengo tantas patas.
Mi cara es fea y tengo que arrastrarme más o menos así.
Nadie me va a gustar.
Ja ja ja, te gusta.
Uff, es un pájaro.
Oh, ¿de dónde ir.
Está por aquí en alguna parte.
Mmm, ese pequeño insecto feo esconde bien.
¡Menos mal ~ Eso estaba tan cerca.
Oh, sería bueno si yo era esa mariposa.
Oh, ¿qué le pasa a mi cuerpo?
Sigo sintiendo pesado y soñoliento.
Uf, qué está mal? Me estoy poniendo frío.
Oh, no tengo fuerza alguna más.
No me puedo mover nada más ...
La oruga cerró sus ojos y se durmió por un tiempo muy largo.
La oruga se preguntó si no podría ser capaz de oler otra flor de nuevo.
pero no podía dejar de tener sueño.
El cuerpo de la oruga lentamente endurecido y su respiración no podía oír.
¿Qué es esto? No puedo comer, hmph.
¿Qué es esto? parece como una casa.
Es en el interior de alguien?
Mmm, no hay nadie aquí.
La oruga pasado muchas noches como alredor pupa.
De repente, un día, la pupa que no se había movido comenzó a retorcerse.
Ah ~ Eso fue una buena siesta.
Me pregunto cuánto tiempo pasó.
Oh, bonita mariposa, ven a jugar conmigo.
¿Estás hablando conmigo?
Por supuesto. ven a jugar conmigo.
¿En serio? ¿Realmente puedo venir y oler su aroma?
Ho ho ho, no sólo eso.
Te voy a dar un poco de miel deliciosa.
Ven a volar por aquí.
Volar? No puedo volar.


ShareThis