Google+

I Had a Little Overcoat - Best Kids Songs ♫ Stories for Kids Song & Bedtime Stories for Kids ♫




I Had a Little Overcoat (Stories for children, bedtime stories for kids & sequencing song for kids) From the CD, Literacy in Motion by The Learning Station® ℗©Monopoli/The Learning Station (All rights reserved.) LYRICS I had a little overcoat, a favorite thing to wear. But while I sang this silly song the threads began to tear. I pulled them off one by one, a crazy sight to see. And now I have a jacket, that’s exactly what I need. I’m strutting with my jacket, YEA! I’m really looking good. That jacket tore into a vest, exactly as it should. I had a little yellow vest, a favorite thing to wear. But while I sang this silly song the threads began to tear. I pulled them off one by one, a crazy sight to see. And now I have a little scarf, exactly what I need. I’m strutting with my scarf, YEAH! I’m really looking good. That scarf became a little tie, exactly as it should. I had a little yellow tie, a favorite thing to wear. But while I sang this silly song the threads began to tear. I pulled them off one by one a crazy sight to see. And now I have a handkerchief, exactly what I need. I’m strutting with my handkerchief, YEAH! I’m really looking good. That handkerchief became a button, exactly as it should. I had a little button then, my favorite thing to wear. But while I sang this silly song the button disappeared. I searched for button everywhere, that button sure was gone. But now I’m left with nothing, wait that’s really, really wrong. I have this little silly song, That makes me want to shout, YEA! Making things from nothing Is what this song’s about! Repeat 2x I had a little overcoat, a favorite thing to wear.

ShareThis